The Pittsburg Area Chamber, in partnership with BKD and Pittsburg State University will host a tax workshop on January 9th in the Crimson & Gold Ballroom inside the Overman Student Center.
Tickets are $20 and can be purchased here.
You are invited to join us for a discussion on the new tax legislation that represents the largest change to federal tax code in more than 30 years for individuals and businesses. Throughout the presentation, BKD advisors will cover several provisions included in this significant tax legislation and break down how they may affect your tax situation.
· Key provisions of the TCJA applicable to businesses and individuals
· Tax rate changes
· Cost recovery provisions
· Qualified business income deduction
· Qualified opportunity zones
· New limitations on losses and deductions
· Possible opportunities to plan for tax changes
· New considerations for choice of entity and conversion to/from being taxed as a C corporation
Attendees will receive 3 CPE Credits.
The Chamber Workshop Series is presented by the Pittsburg Area Chamber of Commerce and Pittsburg State University.