The chamber is dedicated to providing programs and services that benefit our membership and strengthen the business climate of the area we serve. We encourage our members to take an active role and to utilize the resources the chamber provides.
- The chamber offers numerous opportunities for members to network, build relationships and generate exposure for their organizations.
Whether you join us for weekly Chamber Coffees, or are interested in annual events such as the Biz Expo or Foundation Golf Classic, chamber membership provides you with a variety of ways to stay actively involved in the business community. For more information, visit our events page, or see our events calendar
- The Chamber Connection is a weekly e-mail that provides members with news and information from the chamber, including an upcoming events calendar. The Community Newsletter sent out during the first week of each month features news from our members.
- Chamber members are referred in response to inquiries from tourists, residents, businesses and those relocating to the area. These referrals are tracked and reported to our membership. On average, the chamber refers approximately 96 businesses each month.
- The Pittsburg Area Chamber distributes approximately 3,000 Membership Directory, Relocation and Resource Guides each year to members,
residents and visitors to the area. The chamber also produces the following publications: Women of Distinction Calendar, Chamber Community Gift Certificates, Real Estate Guide, Rental Properties Guide, Wellness Guide, Manufacturers Guide and Top Employers List. Each of these publications provide advertising opportunities for chamber members.
Government Review Council (GRC)
- The mission of theGRC is to monitor issues of public policy and legislation at the local, state, and federal level; provide the membership with up-to-date information pertinent to helping them make informed legislative decisions; and, to develop policy and position recommendations to the Board of Directors on key issues impacting the area.
- The chamber is actively involved with three leadership programs: Leadership Crawford County, Youth Leadership Crawford County and Leadership High. Please visit our Leadership Initiatives page for more information.